- Michael O’Grady, P.E., to Chief Growth Officer. He is responsible for expanding Terracon’s client base, focusing on innovation development, positioning in the marketplace, and driving the client experience.
- Jason Kephart to Chief Technology Officer. He leads Terracon’s efforts around the development of innovation and digital services including new client delivery technology and communication solutions.
- David Harwood, P.E., to Senior Vice President of Business Transformation. He is focused on driving efficiency and implementing solutions for challenges within Terracon’s organization and marketplace.
- Vanessa Zambo, CPSM, to Chief Marketing Officer. She will continue to position Terracon through a variety of new and traditional marketing channels, further developing the value of marketing nationwide, and advancing the client experience.
- Don Dracon, MBA, to Senior Vice President of Client Development. He is responsible for developing and executing national client development strategies and ensuring those strategies are linked with local operational goals.
“The organizational and leadership changes we’re making will enable us to grow and transform how we meet changing market dynamics going forward,” said Gayle Packer, Terracon Chair, President, and CEO. “We’re excited to continue elevating how we partner with our clients throughout the lifecycle of their projects.”